Boston Art Book Fair - SMFA Table
WHAT IS THE BOSTON ART BOOK FAIR?
- The third annual Boston Art Book Fair hosted in BCA’s historic Cyclorama is one of the largest Art Book Fairs on the East Coast featuring over 120 exhibitors, artists and publishers.
- With art installations, DJs, workshops, panels, you’ll meet other truly innovative artists and creatives of our generation, inviting audiences of all ages to engage in an art-filled weekend to expand their ideas about print.
- Boston Art Book Fair will be held Friday, November 8th through Sunday, November 10th at Cyclorama. [539 Tremont St. Boston]
- Artists will receive 100% of their sales!
WHO CAN APPLY?
Open to all undergraduate and graduate students at Tufts University.
WHAT CAN YOU SUBMIT?
- Artist-made books
- Printed material
- Analog materials only
- All work must be original and made by hand
- Completed pieces only
WHEN IS THE DEADLINE?
- Submissions open on Tuesday, September 24th.
- Submissions will close at midnight on Tuesday, October 29th, 2019. All materials are due at this time.
HOW TO APPLY:
Email a PDF document to email@example.com with the following:
- Your Name o Title of Work
- Dimensions (LxWxH)
- A brief statement about your work, no more than one paragraph.
- Please include times and dates you can be on-site at the Tufts table.
- Use “BOSTON ART BOOK FAIR SUBMISSION” as the subject.
HOW MANY PIECES CAN I SUBMIT?
- You may submit between 1-3 pieces.
- Email high quality jpegs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide 1-2 images for each work.
- Label each image with: LastName_FirstName_TitleofWork.jpg
- Images must accurately represent the artwork.
- Editions will be considered as 1 piece. Editions of up to 10 will be accepted.