Submit an Event
The SMFA at Tufts events calendar provides a listing of events taking place on both the Boston SMFA Campus and the Medford/Somerville Campus, as well as select off-campus locations. The Communications and Marketing team will review submissions within 72 hours and reserves the right to reject submissions that do not meet the event criteria. If you have questions or encounter problems submitting your event, please let us know.
- Events must be sponsored by a Tufts entity (e.g., school, department, center, administrative office, student group, club, organization, etc.).
- Events may only be submitted by members of the Tufts community with a valid tufts.edu email address.
- Event submissions must include a name, a detailed description of the event, date, time, location, and contact information. A website URL for further reference is also encouraged.
- Events requiring RSVP/registration must specify and include appropriate links/information. The events calendar is not able to process registrations.
- Submissions must be made at least one week in advance of the event to ensure they are approved and published in time.
- Submissions must be made via the event submissions form. Submissions made via email, contact form, or interoffice mail will not be considered.
Communications and Marketing reserves the right to:
- Reject event submissions that do not meet these criteria.
- Edit submissions for length, spelling, language, and clarity.
- Feature select event listings as "Featured Events" on the SMFA at Tufts or Tufts Arts and Sciences homepages.
Cancelling or change event information:
If you need to cancel or change any information about your event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of the event. While we will try to accommodate changes up to the last minute, we cannot guarantee corrections or cancellations made with less than 48 hours' notice.