Tufts Arts, Communications, Media Careers Trek
10 - 11 am Panel: Setting The Stage-Creating Equitable Opportunities For All in Arts, Communications and Media
Speakers will share with students their experiences, resources and tips for what this sector is doing to change the landscape and promote equitable opportunities for diverse populations.
- Alumna Brionna Jimerson, Facebook , Conde Nast
- Christian Navarro, Head of Brand Marketing and IMPACT Initiative, Creatively
- MAIP- Multicultural Advertising Internship Program
- Diverso- national student-run film nonprofit that helps diverse students break into the entertainment industry and offers Minority Report Student Film Fellowship- deadline Oct. 14
1 - 1:30pm: Company Info sessions
Companies will give 20 minute presentations about their opportunities, initiatives, and insider industry tips followed by 10 minutes of Q and A.
- Gupta Media
3 - 4:30pm: One-on-ones with Tufts Students
Students will sign up for 15 minute one-on-ones with industry professionals who can offer them individualized career advice, quick resume reviews and industry information.
- Alum Sam Kindler, Capacity Interactive
- Brian Pope, Creative Circle
- Alum Brionna Jimerson, Facebook
- Alum Kyle Sircus, Playwrights Horizons
- Alum, Comedian Evan Wecksell
- Kelly Heath, Gupta Media
- Alum Kristin Tomecek, No Trace Productions
- Alum Anna Rowe, Smartypants Productions
- Alum Selmin Arat Latz, Strategic PR and Communications Leader with agencies and brands like Bulgari
To learn more about this exciting event, contact Ryan Smith, assistant director, career advisor for the arts, email@example.com.