Information for Faculty and Staff
The School of the Museum of Fine Arts at Tufts University is an integral part of Tufts School of Arts and Sciences. Our faculty and staff are part of a team of over 4,000 who work to make Tufts University a leader in higher education.
Our award-winning faculty and experienced staff are at the very heart of our community. We are committed to providing a welcoming work environment where every member of our team feels valued and their contributions are celebrated.
The below links provide useful information for current faculty and staff. If you are interested in joining our team, please visit the Careers at Tufts job site.
- Return to Campus Guide
- Training Module - Returning to Tufts Campuses
- Daily Health Survey
- AS&E Teaching Resources during the pandemic
- SMFA-specific information about Fall 2020
- COVID-19 FAQs
- Download the SMFA at Tufts Faculty Handbook
- SMFA at Tufts Faculty Committees
- Resources on the website for the AS&E Office of the Secretary of the Faculty
- SIS - The Student Information System (SIS) is Tufts' system of record for students' academic, biographical and financial information.
- Canvas - Access Tufts' university-wide learning management system.
- Employee Learning and Development - Tufts offers numerous training programs and resources to enhance skills you need for your current job and professional development to help advance your career.
- Lynda.com - Learn technology and creative business skills through interactive online classrooms and videos.
- Submit an announcement to the SMFA Student Update weekly email and/or to the internal Dean's Newsletter for faculty and staff.
- Add an event to the SMFA Website's Calendar.
- Send us your SMFA Highlight so we can share exciting news about our faculty, staff, students, and alumni.
- Recommend a student to be profiled by the Communications Department.
- Submit a request for photo or video coverage.
- Leave a comment for the Dean in the SMFA Virtual Suggestion Box.
- Download the SMFA Brand Guide and Logos.
- Employee Benefits - Explore information about current health, dental and vision plans and other benefits provided by Tufts.
- eServe - Access your employment information, including paychecks, benefits forms and time off.
- Employee Handbook - Provides key information regarding Tufts University's policies and workplace standards for employees.
- Tufts Employee Discounts - Take advantage of discounts offered to Tufts employees on cell phone service, computer equipment and software, appliances, and travel.
- Tufts Non-Discrimination Statement