Information for Faculty and Staff
The School of the Museum of Fine Arts at Tufts University (SMFA at Tufts) is an integral part of Tufts School of Arts and Sciences. Our faculty and staff are part of a team of over 4,000 who work to make Tufts University a leader in higher education.
Our award-winning faculty and experienced staff are at the very heart of our community. We are committed to providing a welcoming work environment where every member of our team feels valued and their contributions are celebrated.
The below links provide useful information for current faculty and staff. If you are interested in joining the SMFA at Tufts team, please visit the Careers at Tufts job site.
- SMFA at Tufts Faculty Committees
- Resources on the website for the Office of the Secretary of the Faculty
- SIS - The Student Information System (SIS) is Tufts' system of record for students' academic, biographical and financial information.
- Canvas - Access Tufts' university-wide learning management system.
- Employee Learning and Development - Tufts offers numerous training programs and resources to enhance skills you need for your current job and professional development to help advance your career.
- Lynda.com - Learn technology and creative business skills through interactive online classrooms and videos.
- Submit an announcement to the SMFA Student Update weekly email
- Add an event to the SMFA Calendar
- Submit a Faculty/Staff Highlight
- Recommend a student to be profiled by the Communications Department.
- Submit a request for photo or video coverage
- Leave a comment for the Dean in the SMFA Virtual Suggestion Box
- Employee Benefits - Explore information about current health, dental and vision plans and other benefits provided by Tufts.
- eServe - Access your employment information, including paychecks, benefits forms and time off.
- Employee Handbook - Provides key information regarding Tufts University's policies and workplace standards for employees.
- Tufts Employee Discounts - Take advantage of discounts offered to Tufts employees on cell phone service, computer equipment and software, appliances, and travel.
- Tufts Non-Discrimination Statement
The Sustainability Task Force is made up of an enthusiastic cohort of faculty, staff, and students who form a coalition whose mission is to bring sustainability and environmental practices to the forefront here at SMFA. Whether they are organizing the Carte Util program, working towards making the entire campus Green Certified, or championing composting and overall reducing waste, there are several ways you can get involved.
Interested in joining? Email Silvia Bottinelli.